The planned Bayberry Town Center, located within The Village of Bayberry, the fastest growing residential project in Delaware, will be the largest grocery-anchored retail center in Middletown, DE. The 280,000 sf retail center will break ground Fall 2023.
Bayberry Town Center will be anchored by a flagship, first-class 64,000 square foot Weis Markets grocery store and gas station, anticipated to open in 2025.
Located along Boyds Corner Road (Rt. 896), between Jamison Corner Road and Routes 1 & 13. Bayberry includes almost 2,700 homes (1,700 sold) and sits within a trade area experiencing tremendous residential growth and in significant need of retail, dining, and other conveniences.
Bayberry Town Center will elevate the area’s overall shopping and entertainment experience by delivering an intentional combination of grocery, upscale shopping, restaurants, services, banking and healthcare.
- Retail: 248,655 SF, including 64,000 SF grocery store
- Retail pad sites
- Office: 31,000 SF
- 145 on-site townhomes
- Connected with 3,400 current + future homes via internal streets & walking trails
- <10 minutes from DE-MD state line: strong tax-free shopping draw for MD consumers
For Leasing Inquiries
Why Grow Your Business at Bayberry Town Center
- In-line and pad sites available
- Incredible location amid rapid residential growth, in an area in significant need of retail amenities
- Anchored by first-class Weis Markets and gas station, which will be the premiere grocer in the area
- Well-trafficked surrounding road network
- Sole grocery-anchored center of its size in the trade area + diverse co-tenancy to drive traffic and retail success
- Elevated retail experience and amenities to attract shoppers
Residential Growth + Location
- Approximately 9,800 new residential units within 4-8 minute drive of BTC
- Situated at Boyds Corner Road and Jamison Corner Road
- Centrally located, easily accessible and served by an extensive network of busy roads, including commuter routes, thruways to highway access and locally traveled roads to Southern DE beaches
- Less than 10 minutes from the DE-MD state line, providing strong tax-free shopping incentive to Maryland consumers